If you're familiar with the new GMC lineup that S & K Buick GMC offers to greater Springfield IL area drivers, then you're aware of what the 'Denali' nameplate signifies. If not, take a look at the model specs below.
2013 GMC Terrain Denali At a Glance- 2.4-liter 4-cyliner or 3.6-liter V6 engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 18- or 19-inch chrome-clad wheels
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Forward collision alert
- Lane departure warning
- Side blind zone alert
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Rearview backup camera
- Eight-way power driver seat
- Intellilink voice-controlled infotainment system
- Homelink integrated garage door opener controls
- Optional trailering package includes color touch navigation, a rear cargo cover, a cargo convenience net, and luggage crossbars
- MSRP: Starting at $35,350 with an $825 destination charge
GMC Denali models are luxurious, feature unique styling, and have advanced safety features. In other words, they're top-of-the-line in every sense. Currently, GMC offers Denali models of the Acadia, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500HD, Sierra 3500HD, Yukon, Yukon XL, and Yukon Denali Hybrid.
Quite the laundry list, but we can't help but feel like there's one very important model missing from that list. That would be the 2013 GMC Terrain. The small SUV has actually never had a Denali trim ever offered for it, but that's now set to change this year.
Feel free to stop by our dealership to check out all the features for the 2013 GMC Terrain Denali in person.